Well, there is hardly any doubt that each and every organization is sniffing for potential customers. With digital channels, the potential customers are turning to online channels in order to research about the products and services before they finally talk to the sales person. According to a study, direct traffic, web referrals, and social engines were the three most popular online mediums for the lead generation which accounted for 93% of leads.
This being the reason, buying process has changed, and organizations are finding new ways to reach their buyers. Well, the trends we are seeing is marketers are focusing on being found and heard instead of finding customers via mass advertising as well as email blasts.
Lead generation, a marketing process of stimulating and capturing interest in a product and services for sales, has changed over time. Now it often uses digital channels and has been undergoing various changes in recent years. With the rise of online and social media, the change has been dramatic.
This valuable topic was taken up during the webinar on ‘Leads Generation Through Digital Channels’ by industry expert Manish, a senior digital marketing strategist having 12+ years of a progressive career marked with rich experience. He has diverse experience of working with Infosys, Sonata Software, and Accenture. Manish has beautifully explained how one can use digital and social media platforms to generate leads. BANT (Budget Authority Need and Time) model was also explained in this webinar which will surely fill your sales funnel.
- The fundamentals of lead generation and the best practices associated with it.
- The ways in which digital and social media platforms can help in lead generation.
- Principles of lead scoring (including explicit and implicit lead scoring).
- Ways in which you can collect information about the prospects.
- How to deliver the highest quality leads to your sales team.
- and finally, how to get a kick-start to the lead generation process.