Google ever since its inception in 1998 has one thing stable i.e., change. This tech giant changes its search algorithm around 500-600 times per year. While some changes are minor others are major that affects the search results in significant ways. So it is important to have a user-friendly website because if anything is not user-friendly, it is not search friendly. Therefore, web developers and designers should take into consideration this fact that the website should be user friendly in order to be search friendly. Some of the common mistakes done by web developers are:
- Flash Pages: This might be a cool thing but it can be a hurdle between search engine and your website.
- Too much Flash: Flash is something poorly indexed by the search engines.
- Lack of Breadcrumbs: Since breadcrumbs help in easy detection and lack of it causes the website difficult to get crawled. Breadcrumbs increase the user-friendliness of the website.
This concept was taken up during the Webinar on SEO For Web Designer And Web Developer In 2016 by Industry expert Navneet Kaushal, CEO of PageTraffic which is a top ranked SEO company founded in 2002. His years of experience and expertise in establishing PageTraffic as one of the most successful search marketing agencies across the globe has helped in making this session one of a kind helping you to learn about things Web designers and web developers should keep in mind taking into consideration SEO.
Here are some valuable key takeaways from the Webinar:
- How you can make your website look great for getting the traffic and the keys to optimizing your site so that it is easy for search engines to crawl.
- Gain insights into making Web 3.0 sites SEO Friendly sites that makes it easy for users find and search engines to index it.
- Know the ways and techniques on maintaining website functionality and search engine friendliness in the most effective manner.